❤ Cherish

Tomorrow, it will be two years since I left home behind...Feels like it was ages ago...

Looking back, I see so much has changed... In me and around me. I am in a 50-50 (tin tin ti din) place right now...
I am older but hopefully wiser... I am away from my home, my parents... But I am not alone here and I have found a home here too...
I miss my friends back home... But I have made new friends too...
Positively speaking, my world has expanded... And I have more people to love than before... :)

But there is something else very important that I have learned... Importance of the time... time that I spend with my family...my friends...

When I was there, I took it for granted... And now when I am thousands of miles away, I wish I had said more I love you's, hugged more, laughed more, talked more :D (Some people might disagree with this..)...

So.. it's resolution time... ta da da ta da... [though I might forget it from time to time.. especially when I am fighting with Vikram... :)]

I promise to myself that I will cherish my time with the people I love...I will meet my loved ones with a hug... And leave them with a smile... :)

❤ ashwini

No comments:

Post a Comment