An Incomplete Poem...

It was a beautiful sight, when we sat by the lake
A cool breeze across, flowers trembled and leaves shaked
In the backdrop of trees, birds sang their songs chirpily
The bees gave them their humming music
and the butterfiels danced merrily.
With you by my side even i felt high,
So happy, my heart so light, i felt i could fly
We then walked back, with your hand in mine
Knowing that our love was eternal and would last till the sun shines
I had so much to say, so much to tell you
But what do you do when words aren't enough?
I wished you would look into my eyes and understand
That like your shadow by you i'll stand
And during the periods of darkness, I'll be the one within you
Scaring away your sorrows and always loving you
...

3 comments:

  1. Very good poem.....but when r u going to complete it??

    I would like to read the complete version

    ReplyDelete
  2. another nice one fatu.... I'm taking the copyright on these poems and publishing them.....:-)

    ReplyDelete